Resources may be viewed and down loaded by visiting the pages to the left. If you can't find what you are looking for, please email us with a description and we will help.
We are working towards ensuring content is available to the widest possible audience, including readers using assistive technology or accessibility features. If you or your staff member are having difficulty accessing a particular resource, please email us. Depending on the document and nature of your request, it may take a few weeks, but we will provide you with an alternative format as soon as possible.
Resources to share- please contribute.
We are looking for good resources that our schools and coaches implementing PBL have developed. If your team has developed a great resource, we would value you sharing it with us. Depending on the resource, we might share it on this website, include it in our training materials or share it with our PBL coaches, who can then share the resource with other schools. Some suggestions to get you started include: Examples of how your school has:
- embraced student voice through PBL.
- linked cultural responsiveness with PBL
- linked teaching expectations and rules with the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum
- involved families and the school community
Other suggestions include:
- example lesson plans that use the effective teaching practices
- teaching matrices that include 3-5 or expectations with 5 or less positively stated rules for each setting, for example: all settings, classroom, and non classroom settings such as canteen, cyber, hallways, buses, and playgrounds.